Who: Weekday School students in our 2 Day Class (Banks, Madigan & Rossi), 3 Day Class and 4 Day Class.
Hours: 9:00 - 2:00 pm each day
Dates: Session 1 - Monday, June 4 - Thursday, June 7
Session 2 - Monday, June 11 - Thursday, June 14
Cost: $175.00 per student per session
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who can attend camp? Currently enrolled 2 Day (Madigan, Rossi, Banks) 3 Day and 4 Day students. Due to limited space, 2plus students are not eligible to attend camp.
- What will my child do at camp? Arts & Crafts, Indoor and Outdoor Play, Movement, Music, Snack, & Story Time. On the final day of camp each week there will be a jumbo bounce house/slide.
- Which class will my child be in? Children are placed with other students from their class and age group, and teachers/assistants from that age group.
- Do I need to send a lunch? Yes, you provide your student’s lunch for the first 3 days of camp. On the final day of camp, WDS will provide a pizza lunch.
- How do I drop off and pick up? The carpool line will open at 8:50 daily and pick up will begin at 1:50 daily. Early care and extended day programs are not available during camp.